ZWILLING Fondue Set in Cherry
The ZWILLING fondue pot is designed for melting cheese, cooking thin slices of meat, and heating hot dips, sauces, and gravies on the stovetop, then keeping it all toasty warm on the included stand over an everyday tealight. Melt Gruyere for a gooey dip to share, or pair sliced fruit with a luscious chocolate fondue. Perfect for intimate family meals or larger dinner parties, each guest can have their own color-coded fork.
The eye-catching enameled cast iron boasts exceptional heat retention and distribution, so your fondue will remain at a consistent temperature while you dine. The pot is suitable for all stovetops, including induction, so you can heat sauces and gravies on the stove and keep them warm on the fondue stand. Enjoy mess-free dining with the built-in splash protector that not only protects the tablecloth, but also holds your fondue forks in place. Serve directly to the table in this stunning cast iron that features a handle and helper handle for easy control and maximum maneuverability.
- Set includes: 1 fondue pot, 6 fondue forks, 1 stand, 1 burner, and a splash guard
- Keep dips warm on the included stand using a tealight. (Tealight not included)
- 1.9-quart capacity
- 6 color-coded fondue forks
- Enameled cast-iron construction ensures exceptional heat retention and distribution
- No seasoning required
- Built-in splash protector for mess-free dining
- Handle and helper handle for easy stovetop-to-table transport
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Country of origin: China