Le Creuset Enamel On Steel 8 Quart Stockpot in Meringue
Tall straight sides and large capacity make enamel on steel Stockpots ideal for soups, stocks, cooking pasta and boiling seafood. Lightweight and durable, carbon steel rapidly brings water to a boil to speed up prep and cooking and retains heat to keep food and liquids warm. The easy to clean colorful porcelain enamel coating is non-reactive and resistant to stains and flavors, making enamel on steel stockpots ideal for everyday use.
- Crafted from responsive and lightweight carbon steel to quickly bring water to a boil
- Excellent heat retention to keep food and liquids warm
- Vibrant porcelain enamel is non-reactive, nonporous, and resists stains, rust, scratches and flavor absorption
- Stainless steel rim around the top edge prevents chipping and cracking
- Heat-resistant knobs stay cool to the touch for safe, secure handling
- Compatible with all cooktops
- Hand wash with warm soapy water
- Not suitable for use in the oven or microwave, or on an unregulated heat source such as a barbecue, grill, open fire, wood burner or pizza oven.
Dimensions: 12 1/2" wide with handles, 10" tall with lid, 8 3/4" diameter
Country of origin: Thailand
Eight quart stockpot: Actual capacity may vary by up to 10%, but the stockpot should be suitable for all recipes requiring an eight quart stockpot.