Joyce Chen Professional Series 12-Inch Carbon Steel Excalibur Nonstick Stir Fry Pan with Phenolic Handle
Joyce Chen was more than just a chef. She was a pioneer who introduced authentic Chinese cuisine to the American public, through her restaurants, cookbooks, and television show. She was passionate about cooking healthy and delicious meals, and making Asian cooking accessible to every household, forever enriching the cuisine, culture, and curiosity of culinary experts and enthusiasts alike.
Joyce Chen Kitchenware is inspired by her legacy and offers a complete range of products that help you craft authentic Asian dishes in your own kitchen and bring delicious new flavors to your table.
- Versatile carbon steel pan sears satisfying stir fry, but also great for veggies and eggs
- Premium Excalibur nonstick coating resists scratching
- 2.0mm professional carbon steel gauge is lighter and stronger than cast iron; heats evenly with no hot spots
- Flat bottom and sloped sides are ideal for searing and sautéing
- Resin handle stays cool and remains oven safe up to 350 degrees
- Without removable handle, pan lets food simmer up to 500 degrees
- Dimensions: 12-inches round
- Hand wash for best performance