Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature 3.75 Quart Cassadou in Sea Salt
A traditional design from Le Creusets archives, the Signature Cassadou was inspired by Provencal hunters and the stews they would prepare from the days catch. Now updated for the modern kitchen, the enameled cast iron cassadou acts as a deep saute pan or small Dutch oven with a convenient handle, ideal for everything from frying to braising to simmering. Crafted from Le Creuset's legendary cast iron, the Signature Cassadou has the same exceptional heat distribution and retention qualities to lock in flavor and keep dishes warm or cold at the table. The colorful enameled surface minimizes sticking and staining, requires no pre-seasoning, and is easy-to-clean.
Individually crafted by French artisans from the finest quality materials since 1925, Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware is beloved for its perfected design and exceptional heat retention that produces superior results from stove to oven to table. Designed for generations of durability, the easy-to-clean porcelain enamel requires no seasoning, minimizes sticking and is dishwasher-safe.
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher-safe (hand washing recommended)