Wusthof Classic Ikon Forged 7" Fillet Knife
While boning knives and cleavers are more suitable for coarser tasks, the flexible blade of the Fillet Knife was designed for wafer-thin filleting. Precision cutting of meat, loosening the fish fillet from the skin, or peeling fruit these are the Fish Fillet Knife's special talents.
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material Polyoxymethylene (POM) which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. To this day, every Wüsthof knife is still expertly crafted in this legendary city.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
*Wusthof has recently changed their logo. We do have some remaining stock with their old logo, and so is different than the image pictured here. If the item you order is only available in the old logo style, we will notify you before shipping.