Wusthof Classic 2 Piece Hollow Edge Carving Set
WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material Polyoxymethylene (POM) which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. To this day, every Wüsthof knife is still expertly crafted in this legendary city.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel.
- Full bolster and finger guard