Vietri Limoni Salad Plate
Inspired by the bountiful, robust lemons that flourish in the sunshine along the Amalfi Coast, the Limoni collection is cheerful, vibrant, and iconically Italian. The Limoni Salad Plate is a beautiful base to a table that will spread joy and a zest for life.
- Maestro artisan, Gianluca Fabbro, hones his unique craft of hand sponging vibrant, picturesque lemons reminiscent of the Amalfi Coast. One can imagine strolling through the streets of Positano or the isle of Capri and stopping to soak in the scent of the brightly lit coastline overgrown with robust lemons.
- Terra Bianca - A white earthenware clay that is often used for handpainted designs as it provides the ideal canvas for storytelling, allowing colors to truly come to life.
- Dishwasher Safe - We recommend using a non-fragrant/non-citrus, non-abrasive detergent on the air dry cycle (or econo heat when available). It is recommended to place the dishes so they avoid touching during the high pressure dishwashing and as such we recommend you do not overload the dishwasher. All dishes should be dried thoroughly before being stored.
- Microwave Safe - The temperature of VIETRI pieces may vary after microwave use due to the handmade nature of quality, natural clays. Thus, as with all products used in a microwave, please use the following precautions:
- Always use a pot holder or oven mitt when handling the product as item may get hot.
- Do not permit children to handle any product that has been heated in a microwave.
- Do not put any products into a microwave without food or liquid on or inside the piece.
- Allow item to cool before taking it out of the microwave.
This product may ship directly from vendor. If your shipment is going to be delayed we will contact you. Call 877 229 7184 for more information.