Moccamaster KBGT Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker in Polished Silver
The KBGT is ideal for those who typically brew a full carafe and are looking for the most straightforward process add your coffee grounds and water, then flip the switch on. The brew basket automatically stops the flow of coffee when removing the carafe. The double-walled, stainless steel thermal carafe will keep coffee hot for up to an hour or even longer with the included Travel Lid.
Fast Brewing Time
Simple to use with a quiet brew process, the KBGT makes a full carafe of coffee in 4-6 minutes.
The copper boiling element rapidly heats water to a brewing temperature of 196°F - 205°F and automatically shuts off when the water reservoir is empty.
The boiling action moves the water up the glass tube, where it flows into the outlet arm and pulses over the brew basket, blooming the coffee grounds in a manual pour-over style.
OPTIMIZED COFFEE EXTRACTION
The cone-shaped brew basket steeps the coffee grounds, extracting the coffee's full flavor and maximizing its complexity, taste, and aroma.
The stainless steel carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity, and taste for up to an hour. Every thermal carafe comes with a Brew-Thru Lid and Travel Lid.
- Dimensions: 16.00" H x 11.50" W x 6.75" D
- Volts: 120 V
- Watts: 1400 W
- Volume: 1.25 L / 40 oz / 10 cups
- Power Switch: The copper heating element shuts off when the water reservoir is empty; the power light will remain on
- Brew Basket Style: Automatic drip-stop
- Material: Metal / BPA, BPS, BPF, and phthalate-free plastic
- Warranty: 5 years
- Certifications: ECBC certified and SCA approved to meet and exceed the golden cup standard
- All Moccamaster coffee brewers are handmade at the Technivorm factory in the Netherlands.