Staub Ceramics 16 oz Petite Tomato Cocotte
The Staub Ceramic Tomato Cocotte design inspiration is from the heirloom Brandywine cultivar, which are considered among the very best tasting tomatoes in the world. A beautiful complimentary piece for the collector, the Staub Ceramic Tomato Cocotte delivers on both the culinary functionality and the oven-to-table elegance you've come to expect from Staub. It is both a festive and functional addition to your stoneware collection. Its porcelain finish and exceptional quality make it the perfect vessel for preparing a wide variety of casseroles, and baked dishes, and makes an elegant and memorable serving piece.
- Artistic design in the shape of a tomato inspired by nature
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality, finished by hand
- Stylish and innovative serving
- Made of stoneware: Ideal for authentic cooking and flavorful results
- Can be used in the oven and microwave
- High polished rim won't scratch surfaces
- Easy to clean
- Made in China.