Shun Classic 7" Asian Cook’s Knife
In Japan, this knife style is known as a gyuto. It is the Japanese equivalent of the chefs knife. In other words, its an all-purpose knife. Its ideal for meat and fish, yet performs beautifully on vegetables, too. Although the blade profile is narrower than the traditional chefs knife, it still offers plenty of knuckle clearance when cutting on a board. If youre looking for a lighter, more nimble multi-purpose kitchen knife, the Shun Classic Asian Cooks Knife is sure to become your go-to knife for a wide range of food preparation tasks.
- An agile, all-purpose Asian-style kitchen knife
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan