Shun Classic 4" Paring Knife
Paring knives come in a variety of lengths. This one is Shun's 4-in. Classic Paring Knife and its perfect for any paring taskas well as chopping small foods, such as garlic cloves or ginger, against a cutting board. The extra length of this knife makes it easy to peel and trim even larger fruits and vegetables, such as extra-large potatoes or apples. The Shun Classic Paring Knife is quite simply a kitchen essential.
- A larger paring knife preferred by some cooks
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan