Pottery Avenue 10" Embossing Rolling Pin Apple Pie
Give your homemade pastries a professional bakers touch by rolling them using this 10" Embossing Rolling Pin. Carved with clever technology, this 10" Laser Cut Embossing Rolling Pin features rows and rows of apples freshly picked from the apple tree waiting to embellish all that is apple. This ornate baking accessory ideally embosses an apple pattern over your DIYs and fondants by imprinting beautiful and pleasing symbols, sure to make everyone fall in love with.
Here are the details for use and care:
• Roll dough out with regular rolling pin to 4mm
• Emboss with one roll of medium pressure. If you get dough in your roller, apply less pressure
• Begin rolling 1 inch from the dough bottom edge to help avoid dough rolling up with the pin
• Cut away non embossed dough and repeat
• Prior to first use, apply oil such as wood oil, vegetable, olive, flax etc.
• Clean with stiff bristled brush
• Soap and water when necessary
• Pat thoroughly dry
• Re oil as needed.
• 10 inch (0.25 m) x 2.5 inch (6.35 cm) roller
• 17 inches (0.43 m) from tip of handles