Polish Pottery 12.5" Round Stoneware Handled Platter Butterfy Merry Making
Polish Pottery Strawberry Butterfly pattern is a great piece of art that has been crafted by master artisans from Zaklady Ceramiczne Boleslawiec to render this Polish stoneware a uniqueness of its own. The attractive depiction of blue and red-hued flowers in a scenic garden background where green bushes and cheerful butterflies surround them from all sides help to create a wonderful display. This handcrafted Unikat stoneware can be put to varied uses without worrying about maintenance. The cobalt-blue rims are neatly complemented with a classic pattern, including multiple panels and a scalloped design to enhance the overall beauty of this Polish art pottery.
The exquisitely detailed BUTTERFLY MERRYMAKING UNIKAT Pattern is hand-painted in Poland following a 750-year tradition of artistry. Made by a skilled artisan. The complex modern design and use of colors of this Polish Stoneware add a warm, welcoming mood to your table.
• Measures 13.25" with handles
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
• Each Item is certified to bake up to 480 degrees
• Stoneware must be room temperature prior to use in a microwave or hot oven
• Avoid drastic temperature swings
• Free of Lead and Cadmium
• Polish Stoneware is not intended for stove top use
• • To insure longevity of your stoneware, it is recommended not to put the piece too close to the heat source such as the broiler or bottom of the oven.