Polish Pottery 12.5" Round Stoneware Handled Platter Love Blossoms
The vibrancy and timeless elegance of this Polish pottery item will make it a wonderful addition to your living space. A soft white color base is highlighted with floral blooms in red-tangerine color to create an impressive pattern. To add beauty to these bloomy accents, the shades of green and indigo blue are used to design the leaves and flowers along with hints of yellow in the background. Traditional polish patterns grace the edges to create an attractive boundary, making this handmade pottery items great for serving and cooking food. The bold brush strokes and the use of intense colors grant a UNIKAT credibility to this beautiful piece.
The exquisitely detailed LOVE BLOSSOMS EX Pattern is hand-painted in Poland following a 750-year tradition of artistry. Made by a skilled artisan. The complex modern design and use of colors of this Polish Stoneware add a warm, welcoming mood to your table.
• Measures 13.25" with handles
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
• Each Item is certified to bake up to 480 degrees
• Stoneware must be room temperature prior to use in a microwave or hot oven
• Avoid drastic temperature swings
• Free of Lead and Cadmium
• Polish Stoneware is not intended for stove top use
• • To insure longevity of your stoneware, it is recommended not to put the piece too close to the heat source such as the broiler or bottom of the oven.