Messermeister Kawashima 8" Chef's Knife
The innovative modern design of the Kawashima Chefs knife is characterized by its curved blade geometry, wide surface area and razor sharp 15 degree cutting edge made from rare SG2 powdered steel. The distinctive curved handle design ensures comfort while working by releasing arm tension and allowing smoother movements. The result is a well-balanced, highly maneuverable tool that feels perfect in the hand.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Powdered SG2 steel
- 65 Rockwell hardness
- 15° Precision edge
- Eco-brass bolster
- Walnut color pakkawood handle
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.