Le Creuset Mini Round Ceramic Cocotte in Artichaut
From cobblers to gratins to pot pies, everything tastes better when it comes in a perfectly portioned individual Mini Round Cocotte. Not only do individual servings create an elegant presentation at the table, but recipes bake faster in the smaller sized dish making them ideal for serving a crowd. Cocottes are also versatile for prepping and storing ingredients or a decorative way to add a splash of color and Le Creuset style to your kitchen.
- Premium stoneware ensures excellent heat distribution for uniform browning and even cooking with no hot spots
- Superior heat retention keeps food warm or cold for serving
- Colorful glaze is non-porous, non-reactive, scratch-resistant, and resists stains and flavor absorption
- Virtually nonstick interiors easily release food for quick clean-up, and resist cracking and crazing
- Unmatched thermal resistance for temperatures ranging from -9°F to 500°F
- Safe for freezer, oven, microwave, broiler, dishwasher and metal utensils
Capacity: 8 fl. oz.
Dimensions: 5 1/4" wide, 2" tall, 3 3/4" diameter
Country Of Origin: Thailand / China