Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Bread Oven in Sea Salt
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Le Creuset Bread Oven takes home baking to the next level of delicious and beautiful. Crafted from Le Creuset legendary cast iron for superior heat distribution, this purpose-built shape is designed to produce bakery-quality results.
A domed lid traps and circulates steam for maximum rise and ultimate flavor, while the low-profile base promotes even browning and produces a golden, crispy crust marked with the Le Creuset hallmark three rings. With an easy-to-clean matte black interior enamel and ergonomic knobs and handles, the Le Creuset Bread Oven makes it effortless to bake like the experts at home.
- Crafted from Le Creuset legendary cast iron for exceptional heat distribution and retention
- Tight-fitting domed lid is specially designed to trap and circulate steam to create a crisp crust, maximum rise and excellent flavor
- Low-profile base has raised ridges for even browning and marks the loaf with the Le Creuset three rings
- Porcelain enamel finish requires no seasoning, minimizes sticking, and resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Matte black satin interior enamel is easy to clean and maintain, and develops a patina over time to enhance baking performance
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting, even with bulky oven mitts
- Since 1925, generations of expertise have enabled Le Creuset to create the lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market in a wide range of trend-leading colors
- Dimensions: 12 3/4" wide with handles, 7" tall with lid, 9.5" diameter
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven. Oven-safe up to 500°F
- Base is useful as a skillet or roaster
- Dishwasher-safe (hand washing recommended)