Cangshan HELENA Series German Steel Forged 5" Serrated Utility Knife
The HELENA Series is an elegantly minimalist interpretation of the modern kitchen knife. A slim, semi-bolster perfectly balances the knife's full tang while complementing the sleek, smooth lines of the handle. Two stain-resistant steel rivets solidly fasten the ergonomic handle to the blade, providing a secure, comfortable grip. Every blade is forged from high-alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel and meticulously heat treated, ensuring a razor-sharp edge with exceptional durability and edge retention.
- The 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is an everyday essential, designed to cleanly slice anything from bagels and crusty breads to cured meats or tough-skinned fruits and vegetables. The serrations pierce the exterior of the food and slice through with very little pressure needed, preventing your cut from crushing even the most delicate foods like fresh, ripe tomatoes.
- Slim, ergonomic handles are designed for the most comfortable fit, making each knife feel like an extension of the user's hand.
- Handcrafted, full-tang knives forged from tight-grained, German X50CrMoV15 steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and edge retention. Blades are sharpened to a precise 16-degree angle.
- Each blade goes through Cangshans proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment for incredible strength and durability, scoring a 58 ±2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.