Cangshan HELENA Series German Steel Forged 3.5" Grey Paring Knife w/ Sheath
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The HELENA Series is an elegantly minimalist interpretation of the modern kitchen knife. A slim, semi-bolster perfectly balances the knife's full tang while complementing the sleek, smooth lines of the handle. Two stain-resistant steel rivets solidly fasten the ergonomic handle to the blade, providing a secure, comfortable grip. Every blade is forged from high-alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel and meticulously heat treated, ensuring a razor-sharp edge with exceptional durability and edge retention.
- The 3.5-inch Paring Knife shape is similar to that of the much larger chefs knife, but the smaller size will be more comfortable for precise prep work that requires increased control. The paring knife is a kitchen essential for tasks such as slicing small fruits, trimming mushrooms, chopping herbs, creating a garnish, or peeling and mincing garlic.
- Slim, ergonomic handles are designed for the most comfortable fit, making each knife feel like an extension of the user's hand.
- Handcrafted, full-tang knives forged from tight-grained, German X50CrMoV15 steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and edge retention. Blades are sharpened to a precise 16-degree angle.
- Each blade goes through Cangshans proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment for incredible strength and durability, scoring a 58 ±2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.