Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Bread Oven in Marseille
The Le Creuset Bread Oven takes home baking to the next level of delicious and beautiful. Crafted from Le Creuset legendary cast iron for superior heat distribution, this purpose-built shape is designed to produce bakery-quality results.
A domed lid traps and circulates steam for maximum rise and ultimate flavor, while the low-profile base promotes even browning and produces a golden, crispy crust marked with the Le Creuset hallmark three rings. With an easy-to-clean matte black interior enamel and ergonomic knobs and handles, the Le Creuset Bread Oven makes it effortless to bake like the experts at home.
- Crafted from Le Creuset legendary cast iron for exceptional heat distribution and retention
- Tight-fitting domed lid is specially designed to trap and circulate steam to create a crisp crust, maximum rise and excellent flavor
- Low-profile base has raised ridges for even browning and marks the loaf with the Le Creuset three rings
- Porcelain enamel finish requires no seasoning, minimizes sticking, and resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Matte black satin interior enamel is easy to clean and maintain, and develops a patina over time to enhance baking performance
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting, even with bulky oven mitts
- Since 1925, generations of expertise have enabled Le Creuset to create the lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market in a wide range of trend-leading colors
- Dimensions: 12 3/4" wide with handles, 7" tall with lid, 9.5" diameter
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven. Oven-safe up to 500°F
- Base is useful as a skillet or roaster
- Dishwasher-safe (hand washing recommended)