Wusthof Classic Ikon Forged 2.75 inch Beak Peeling Knife with Old Logo - DISCONTINUED, 20% OFF!
Particularly useful for peeling and cleaning rounded vegetables and fruit: this small, handy Peeling Knife - also known as a Turning or Tourne Knife - with its short, bird's beak-shaped curved blade, makes it easy to peel produce such as potatoes or apples quickly, preserving the valuable vitamins found directly under the skin. The plain edge of the Peeler / Tourne Knife enables very precise cuts, making it the ideal helper for hollowing out and decorating fruit and vegetables.
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material Polyoxymethylene (POM) which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. To this day, every Wüsthof knife is still expertly crafted in this legendary city.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance