This Shun Premier Limited Edition Paring Knife is perfect for any paring taskas well as cutting small foods, such as garlic cloves or ginger, against a cutting board. This size makes it exceptionally easy to handle, too. This Limited Edition version is even lighter and easier to handle with no endcap. The Shun Classic Limited Edition Paring Knife is quite simply a kitchen essential.
- One of the most essential kitchen knives
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of super steels; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood® handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan