The Shun Classic Limited Edition Paring Knife is perfect for any paring taskas well as cutting small foods, such as garlic cloves or ginger, against a cutting board. This size makes it exceptionally easy to handle, too. This Limited Edition version is even lighter and easier to handle with no endcap. The Shun Classic Limited Edition Paring Knife is quite simply a kitchen essential.
- For peeling, trimming, coring, and more, this knife is essential
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan