Ruffoni Symphonia Cupra Collection 4 Qt Chef Pan
The chef pan is an essential piece in anybody's kitchen, perfect for anyone starting their Ruffoni collection while just as popular with copper connoisseurs. Practical and versatile, it has a comfortable ergonomic handle that will allow you to toss and sauté ingredients with just one hand and gently sloping sides for easy stirring.
A true 360-degree kitchen helper that will shine in its own light when used for risotto and pasta sauces. Made in solid copper for superior heat conductivity, hammered by master artisans for increased strength and lasting beauty, and internally lined with practical, easy-to-care-for stainless steel for daily convenience. The stick handle is made in stainless steel to limit heat transmission, with an ergonomic shape and inlaid copper coin guaranteeing authenticity. A trustworthy ally to prepare and serve countless delicious meals, and effortlessly adorn the kitchen when not in use. Made in Italy.
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Height: 3.75"
- Capacity: 4 qt
- Cookware: solid, hammered copper
- Lining: stainless steel
- Handles material: stainless steel with copper coin insert
- Lid: not included
- Oven-safe: yes, up to 450 F (320 C)
- Stovetop: gas recommended - no induction
- Wash by hand
- Made in Italy
SUPERIOR COOKING PERFORMANCE, EVERY DAY
THE SYMPHONIA CUPRA COLLECTION
Symphonia, which means 'symphony' in Latin, is the harmonic complex of sounds and voices that make a melody. Like a symphony in the kitchen, this collection seamlessly merges the unsurpassed cooking performance of solid copper and convenience and durability of internal stainless steel lining, with just a touch of Italian flair in the form of the signature Ruffoni hand-hammered finish, and striking handles inlaid with a stamped copper coin:
- Thick copper cookware for great thermal conductivity, to ensure great control while cooking
- Internally coated with practical, easy-to-clean and scratch-resistant stainless steel
- Hammered by master coppersmiths to ensure increased strength and lasting beauty
- Comfortable stainless steel handles, attached with durable stainless steel rivets, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin for a unique look and guaranteed authenticity
- Suitable for all hob tops excluding induction and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy
Use and Care for the Symphonia Cupra Collection
Recommended for use on gas stovetops, open flames (wood, charcoal, barbecue) and in the oven - electric cooktops also possible. Use a burner that is similar in diameter to the cookware, never heat the pot empty and do not exceed 230 C (450 F). To avoid scratching or dulling the polished surface, do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools, corrosive detergents and metal scouring pads.
WASHING & POLISHING
Hand-wash with a soft sponge and mild detergent, and dry immediately with a soft cloth.With use, copper develops a rich patina over time that many love and cherish. To restore a polished shine, use a good copper polish (like Ruffoni Cleaner) or salt with lemon juice/vinegar.