Pottery Avenue 10" Embossing Rolling Pin Honey Bees
Decorate your pastries and doughs in an original way and in no time with this Honey Bees embossing rolling pin from Pottery Avenue. The soft pattern featuring a swarm of honey bees and a honeycomb running on one side is reminiscent of sprint time. The perfectly cut out barrel, outlines, and handles contribute to the professional-looking cookie and pie textures.
Here are The Details For Use And Care.
• Roll dough out with regular rolling pin to 4mm
• Emboss with one roll of medium pressure. If you get dough in your roller, apply less pressure
• Begin rolling 1 inch from the dough bottom edge to help avoid dough rolling up with the pin
• Cut away non embossed dough and repeat
• Prior to first use, apply oil such as wood oil, vegetable, olive, flax etc.
• Clean with stiff bristled brush
• Soap and water when necessary
• Pat thoroughly dry
• Re oil as needed.
• 10 inch (0.25 m) x 2.5 inch (6.35 cm) roller
• 17 inches (0.43 m) from tip of handles