Pottery Avenue 10" Embossing Rolling Pin Butterfly
Give your homemade pastries a professional bakers touch by rolling them using this 10" Embossing Rolling Pin. Carved with clever technology, this 10" Laser Cut Embossing Rolling Pin features full flight butterflies dancing on a summer breeze This ornate baking accessory ideally embosses a butterfly pattern over your DIYs and fondants by imprinting beautiful and pleasing symbols, sure to make everyone fall in love with.
Here are the details for use and care:
• Roll dough out with regular rolling pin to 4mm
• Emboss with one roll of medium pressure. If you get dough in your roller, apply less pressure
• Begin rolling 1 inch from the dough bottom edge to help avoid dough rolling up with the pin
• Cut away non embossed dough and repeat
• Prior to first use, apply oil such as wood oil, vegetable, olive, flax etc.
• Clean with stiff bristled brush
• Soap and water when necessary
• Pat thoroughly dry
• Re oil as needed.
10 inch x 2.5 inch roller 17 inches from tip of handles