Pottery Avenue 10" Embossing Rolling Pin Botanical
The 10" Embossing Rolling Pin gives stunning texture to your bakery and DIY pieces. The combination of flowers sitting inside the leafy pattern gives it an old English feel. This giftable rolling pin is cleverly crafted using Polish beech wood and measures 10-inch x 2.5-inch, which is a convenient size for rolling. The engraved designs are etched deep enough to ensure visible and raised patterns on the cookies. Youll only have to apply minimal pressure to get a great-looking result.
Here are the details for use and care:
• Roll dough out with regular rolling pin to 4mm
• Emboss with one roll of medium pressure. If you get dough in your roller, apply less pressure
• Begin rolling 1 inch from the dough bottom edge to help avoid dough rolling up with the pin
• Cut away non embossed dough and repeat
• Prior to first use, apply oil such as wood oil, vegetable, olive, flax etc.
• Clean with stiff bristled brush
• Soap and water when necessary
• Pat thoroughly dry
• Re oil as needed.
10 inch x 2.5 inch roller 17 inches from tip of handles