Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Square Griddle in Licorice
The surface of the Square Griddle is finished with a matte black enamel that eliminates the need for the traditional seasoning and maintenance of raw cast iron. Specially formulated for high-surface temperature cooking, the enamel develops a natural patina over time that is ideal for searing.
Le Creuset produced the first enameled cast iron cookware nearly a century ago, and the original foundry still operates today, where 15 skilled artisans hand-inspect each piece. This tradition of the finest culinary craftsmanship, combined with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality, make Le Creuset unsurpassed in both beauty and quality.
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- Matte black enamel is specially formulated for higher temperatures, and promotes the development of a patina to enhance cooking performance
- No seasoning required
- Dimensions: 9 1/2" long, 9 1/2" wide
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher-safe (hand washing recommended)
- Heat Source: Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Made in France