Helen's Asian Kitchen Stainless Steel 7" Spider Strainer
Helen's Asian Kitchen Stainless Steel Spider Strainer, affectionately nicknamed for its web-like design, safely scoops up foods and drains away hot oil and boiling liquids. Its modernized design, with all stainless steel construction, combines functionality and durability for the best of both the East and West. Foods sit securely in the shallow mesh strainer basket, preventing splashes and unnecessary mess. This lightweight, yet sturdy, kitchen utensil has a long, hollow handle, which prevents heat transfer to stay cool during use and keep hands out of harms way. A kitchen essentials must, the Spider Strainer is perfect for Japanese cooking and Chinese recipes, making noodles and homemade dumplings and other types of pasta, blanching vegetables, deep frying, and so much more.
- Helen's Asian Kitchen Stainless Steel Spider Strainer for safely scooping up foods and draining away hot oil and boiling liquids
- All stainless steel with satin finish handle; won't stain, discolor or rust, absorb odors, juices or oils, react with foods or impart a metallic taste
- Long, hollow handle won't transfer heat; stays cool during use and keeps hands out of harms way; rubberized grips and superb balance for added comfort
- Food sits securely in shallow mesh basket to prevent splashes and mess; use for draining noodles or pasta, blanching vegetables, deep frying, and more
- Lightweight and durable; seamless and non-porous for better kitchen safety; hangs for easy storage; hand wash in warm, soapy water