Harold Import Company 13" Round Fante's Pizza Stone
Fantes Cousin Diana's Pizza Stone is ideal for making ready-made or homemade pizza at home. The secret to a light, crispy crust without doughy or burnt spots is a hot pizza stone. The natural stoneware absorbs moisture to eliminate soggy crusts, distributes heat for even, all-over browning, and prevents burnt dough from hot spots. No seasoning or conditioning is required! It retains heat to keep food hot longer. It's safe for use in gas, electric, convection, and microwave ovens, and with indirect heat on the grill (no direct flame). Easily make cheese, pepperoni, veggie pizza, paleo, cauliflower crust, and gluten-free pizza. It's great for baking breads, rolls, biscuits, flatbreads, scones, tortillas, and reheating leftover pizza. The contoured rack (not intended for use in the oven) securely cradles the hot stone for safe transport and serving. Easy to use. Simply place cold Pizza Stone into a cold oven or grill, smooth side facing up, and preheat both at the same time to prevent the stone from cracking. Once desired temperature is reached, carefully sprinkle cornmeal onto the stone, add constructed pizza, and bake. Once pizza is cooked, use oven mitts to carefully remove the stone (stone will be hot!) and place it onto the serving rack with the handles facing upward for easy transport. For an elevated serving rack, simply flip the handles downward onto a stable surface and set the Pizza Stone on top. Made from natural, food-safe ceramic stoneware, Fante's Pizza Stone is sturdy, durable, and will darken naturally with use. To clean, scrape away excess food with a spatula, rinse under warm water, and scrub with a gentle brush as needed. Air dry thoroughly then store in the oven. Do not wash with soap as it may leave a trace scent. Do not use stone over direct flame. Allow stone to cool naturally at room temperature. Do not splash with cold water or soak for long periods of time. Fante's, the Italian Market Original since 1906. Brought to you by HIC Kitchen.
|Item Measurement||13" Dia x .375" H|
- Fantes Cousin Diana's Pizza Stone for perfectly crisp pizza, flatbread, sourdough, scones, reheating leftover pizza without soggy dough or burnt spots
- Made from natural food-safe ceramic; heat resistant to 480-degrees Fahrenheit; contoured rack (not oven safe) transports hot stone for serving pizza
- Natural stone absorbs moisture to eliminate soggy crust, distributes heat for even browning, and prevents burnt dough from hot spots; keeps food hot
- Place cold stone in the cold oven and heat them together; carefully sprinkle cornmeal on hot stone, add pizza, and bake according to directions
- Safe for gas, electric, convection, microwave, and grill (no direct flame); scrape off food bits, rinse in warm water, no soap, and air dry thoroughly