Finex 8" Cast Iron Skillet with Lid
The most versatile pan youll ever own. The FINEX cast iron skillet is polished smooth for perfect eggs every time. Its a searing machine for hearty steaks, chops and salmon. Its brilliant for baking perfect cornbread, pies and cakes. Introduce a lid and its great for steaming, braising and simmering. From stovetop, to oven, to grilleven over the coalsthe FINEX cast iron skillet is a trusted essential youll pass down for generations.
- Ready to cook right out of the box, each cast iron piece comes pre-seasoned with 100% organic flaxseed oil to a non-stick, rust resistant bronze finish that will patina, darken and continue to improve as you cook.
- Eight flat sides make it easier to get a spatula behind the crust on cornbread, pizza and other baked goods - and make it easier to squeeze a couple skillets into a crowded oven.
- Wound from 300 series stainless steel rod stock and hand polished to high luster, Finex handles stay cool longer, cool off quicker and feel better in the hand. Inspired by vintage wood stove door handles, they bring high-end fit and finish to a time honored design.
- Thick bases & walls distribute heat better, delivering stronger searing and more even cooking on any heat source.
- Dual rings on the underside of each lid collect steam that boils off and drip it evenly back onto your dish, avoiding the soggy edges and dry center that can occur in some slow cooking.
- Eight lid corners and eight Skillet or Dutch Oven corners match, sealing securely or opening eight evenly placed steam vents when the lid is rotated.
- Heavy inner lip on the lid nests securely inside Skillet or Dutch Oven rim, locking in heat, moisture and flavor.
Designed For Life.
FINEX pays homage to the best attributes of vintage cast iron cookware: machine-smoothed cooking surfaces, flaxseed oil pre-seasoning and stone-tumble polishing. Finex took to the drawing board and meticulously worked to make their pots and pans even better. Finex cookware blends together essential elements of soulful cooking to give you the best experience and performance whenever and wherever life wants you to cook.
Natural near-nonstick performance with a cooking surface thats simply cast iron and organic flaxseed oil. A Speed Cool handle inspired by antique wood stoves, designed to temper heat and feel great while in use. Finex cookware is equally at home on the stove, in the oven, on the grill or over a bed of coals. The patented octagonal shape? Its not just for looks - the sides make it easier to release cornbread and each spout is another opportunity to pour soups and stews without dripping on the table.