Finex 5 Qt Cast Iron Dutch Oven
The 5 Qt. Dutch Oven delivers FINEXs famed better-looking, better-cooking and good-forever performance in a classic five quart size. Heavyweight construction ensures even-cooking heat retention and distribution on any stove top, oven or over-the-coals cooking scenario. Octagonal shape offers spouts that pour easily yet are completely covered by the included lid. Dual stainless steel Speed Cool spring handles make it easy to bring to the table.
- Ready to cook right out of the box, each FINEX Dutch Oven comes doubly pre-seasoned with 100% organic flaxseed oil to a non-stick, rust resistant bronze finish that will patina, darken and continue to improve as you cook.
- Wound from 300 series stainless steel rod stock and hand polished to high luster, Finex handles stay cool longer, cool off quicker and feel better in the hand. Inspired by vintage wood stove door handles, they bring high-end fit and finish to a time honored design.
- Stone polished in a proprietary two stage process to deliver an easy cleaning and durably seasoned cooking surface that acknowledges and refines the irons sand-cast origin.
- Eight rounded corners serve as pour spouts that seal up tight or offer evenly spaced steam vents when our matching lid is rotated offset to the dutch oven.
- Thick cast iron base and sides store and distribute heat, evening out hot spots and delivering consistent cooking temperatures for the long haul.
- Eight flat sides offering easy spatula access behind the crust on cakes, bread and other baked goods near the top, while tapering into a circle at the base for easier stirring and cleaning.
Designed For Life.
FINEX pays homage to the best attributes of vintage cast iron cookware: machine-smoothed cooking surfaces, flaxseed oil pre-seasoning and stone-tumble polishing. Finex took to the drawing board and meticulously worked to make their pots and pans even better. Finex cookware blends together essential elements of soulful cooking to give you the best experience and performance whenever and wherever life wants you to cook.
Natural near-nonstick performance with a cooking surface thats simply cast iron and organic flaxseed oil. A Speed Cool handle inspired by antique wood stoves, designed to temper heat and feel great while in use. Finex cookware is equally at home on the stove, in the oven, on the grill or over a bed of coals. The patented octagonal shape? Its not just for looks - the sides make it easier to release cornbread and each spout is another opportunity to pour soups and stews without dripping on the table.