Emile Henry Tarte Tatin Set in Brick Red
Tarte tatin, a classic French dessert, is baked to perfection in the Emile Henry Flame Tarte Tatin set. Present your family and friends with this showstopper dessert that is easily prepared. Savory tarts, fruit crumbles and even small pizzas can also be made using this unique set.
- Dimensions: 12.9" x 11" x 2"
- Capacity: 2 QT (2 L)
Healthy cooking with Flame® ceramic from Emile Henry
- Discover the taste of healthy cooking, lovingly prepared in an entirely natural cooking utensil. This is the role of Emile Henry's Flame® ceramic. Created for use directly on the heat (gas, electricity or halogen*),(except the Baking Stone & Pizza Stone), Emile Henry Flame® products can also be used in the oven or microwave.
- Emile Henry products can be used at a temperature of 500°C/930°F and are highly resistant to thermal shocks: you can take your dish from the freezer (-20°C/0°F) and put it directly in a hot oven. What's more, its capacity to retain the heat means that the food stays hot for longer on the table.
- Specialized in cooking simmered meat, fish and vegetables, our Flame® ceramic also has its role to play in preparing desserts. Thanks to its even heat diffusion, famous chefs recommend it for making caramel quickly and easily!
- * with an induction disk for induction stove tops.