Demeyere Industry 5-Ply 3.5-qt Stainless Steel Essential Pan
The 3.5-quart Essential Pan is the go-to for simmering soups, reducing savory sauces, cooking fluffy risotto, and more. The flared walls help prevent grains from lodging in corners, while the wide mouth facilitates quicker sauce reduction, and makes frequent stirring a breeze.
Boasting a sturdy 5-ply construction and a thick aluminum core, DEMEYERE Industry is designed for perfect browning, offering superior heat retention and even heating. Signature flat base technology makes it fully induction compatible and hot-spot free no matter what stovetop you cook on.
Other chef-friendly features include dripless pouring rims and ergonomic stay-cool handles that are welded so they are ultra-secure. And because there are no rivets for grease to collect around, theyre exceptionally hygienic. The patented Silvinox surface treatment on DEMEYERE cookware maintains a flawless, silvery white finish thats easy to clean and more resistant to fingerprints, harsh detergents, and strong acidic foods, even after years of use.
- Made in Belgium
- 5-ply construction from rim to rim for even heat distribution
- Patented Silvinox® surface treatmentstainless steel maintains silvery finish, resists fingerprints and is easy to clean
- Flat base stabilitypan wont warp when heated
- Stay-cool, shot-blasted 18/10 stainless-steel handles are securely welded and extremely hygienic
- Perfect pouring edge for no-mess cooking
- Perfect-fit lid provides energy-efficient insulation
- Compatible on all stovetops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F and dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty