Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Chef's Oven in Rhone
The generous size and depth of the Signature Chefs Oven make this the ideal vessel for soups, pastas, braising and even baking. Sloped sides increase the efficiency and effectiveness of stirring by promoting continuous movement even with the lid in place, and the depth provides ample room for simmering. The exceptional heat distribution and retention of enameled cast iron locks in flavor, while large loop handles are designed for easy lifting and provide a steady grip when transferring a full pot from stove to oven to table. Durable and easy to clean, the colorful enameled surface requires no pre-seasoning and minimizes sticking and staining.
Individually crafted by French artisans from the finest quality materials since 1925, Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware is beloved for its perfected design and exceptional heat retention that produces superior results from stove to oven to table. Designed for generations of durability, the easy-to-clean porcelain enamel requires no seasoning, minimizes sticking and is dishwasher-safe.
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lid is specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°
- Dishwasher-safe (hand washing recommended)
Capacity: 7 1/2 qt.
Dimensions: 13 1/3" wide with handles, 7" tall with lid, 16 1/2" diameter