Beyond Gourmet Baking Cooking Twine, All-Natural Cotton
Beyond Gourmet's Cooking Twine makes everyday and holiday food preparation easier. Quickly truss a chicken or holiday turkey to keep stuffing inside, secure crown roasts, Italian braciole or bacon-wrapped filets. A helpful addition to charcuterie supplies, this chef-grade twine securely ties off casings and fastens together rolled meats in preparation for the curing, smoking and preserving process. Confidently brine chickens without them falling apart, form and hang sausages, turkey breasts, kielbasa, wursts, salamis, pepperoni, mozzarella and more for curing and smoking. Use the twine around the house, garage, yard, office, or for crafts, anchoring plants, drying flowers and herbs, securing packages, newspaper bundles, tarps, and so much more. Made from all natural, unbleached 16-ply chef-grade cotton that's free from chlorine bleach, peroxide, and other harsh chemicals, oven safe (to 350-degrees Fahrenheit), and biodegradable. Single-use and disposable for easy cleanup. Not intended for direct exposure to flame in the broiler or on the grill. Heavy 16-ply construction, 1,140-feet (width of cone and length of twine may vary).
- Beyond Gourmet's Cooking Twine for trussing poultry and forming meat, securing rolled, wrapped, or stuffed foods, charcuterie, and more
- Made from all natural, unbleached 16-ply chef-grade cotton; oven safe (to 350-degrees Fahrenheit); biodegradable; 1-pound cone (1,140-feet)
- Securely truss stuffed chicken and braciole, tie bacon-wrapped filets, form sausages and roasts and confidently cure and smoke meats
- Great for crafts, tying up plants, drying flowers and herbs, securing bundles of newspapers and packages, tying down tarps, and so much more
- Width and length may vary; not intended for direct exposure to flame in the broiler or on the grill; single use and disposable for easy cleanup