Harold Import Company Kitchen Pop-Up Timers for Turkey, Set of 2
HIC Roasting's Pop-out Timers feature an easy-read red center stem that pops out to visibly show when turkey is cooked to perfection. The specially designed trigger "pops out" when internal temperatures have reached 180-degrees Fahrenheit, within a 2-degree accuracy, eliminating any doubt and guesswork! It's easy to know when turkey is properly cooked inside before cutting into it and losing its precious juices. Made from high-heat nylon with stainless steel inner springs, these pop-up timers are perfect for roasting turkey in microwave and conventional ovens (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit) for everyday meals and special holidays. Easy to use. Before cooking the turkey, simply insert the timer's pointed tip into the thickest part of the breast, about 2-inches from the center and at a 90-degree angle to be flush with the surface of the skin. When the red center stem pops out, the turkey is cooked and ready to eat.
- HIC Roasting's Pop-out Timers visibly show when turkey has reached 180-degrees Fahrenheit inside and is properly cooked, within 2-degrees of accuracy
- Made from high-heat nylon and stainless steel inner springs; store in a cool, dry place; each set includes 2 pop-out timers
- Red center stem pops out when turkey is fully cooked; eliminates stress, guessing, raw and overcooked turkey; great for everyday and holidays meals
- Simply insert timer into the thickest part of the breast, 2-inches from center, at a 90-degree angle
- Microwave and conventional oven safe (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit); do not expose directly to flame; single-use timers are disposable for easy cleanup