Emile Henry Modern Classics Large Oval Baker in White
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Emile Henry wide, shallow oval baker is exactly the piece for oven recipes that call for a crisp topping, such as vegetable gratins, mac & cheese, scalloped potatoes and fruit cobblers. Use it for roasting meats and vegetables too!
- Dimensions: 14.2" x 9.4" x 3.0"
- Inner Dimensions: 11.81" x 8.66" x 2.17"
- Capacity: 2.7 QT
Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat. Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic is made with an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use.
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, Emile Henry ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Emile Henry ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250°C/500°F).
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an aging effect on a product. Emile Henry glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.