Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature 2 1/4 Quart Saucepan in Caribbean
The enameled cast iron Signature Saucepan is a kitchen staple perfect for making sauces, but also for side dishes, preparing grains, poaching, simmering and reheating. The smoothly curved interior and rounded base are ideal for stirring and reducing sauces, while an extended helper handle and a contoured main handle provide added control for manuevering from the kitchen to the table.
Individually crafted by French artisans from the finest quality materials since 1925, Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware is beloved for its perfected design and exceptional heat retention that produces superior results from stove to oven to table. Designed for generations of durability, the easy-to-clean porcelain enamel requires no seasoning, minimizes sticking and is dishwasher-safe.
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting
- Stainless steel knob safe at any oven temperature
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher-safe (hand washing recommended)
- 15" long with handles, 7 1/4" wide, 6 1/4" tall with lid, 7 1/4" diameter