Messermeister Preservation 12 Pocket Knife Luggage Black
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Messermeister Preservation Collection is the first knife luggage with woven fabric made from 100% recycled water bottles. The new material has a luxurious soft feel and is heavier weight than their best selling polyester bags. Join Messermeister in their pursuit towards manufacturing top quality products from repurposed and sustainable materials. Their goal is to help reduce the amount of plastics in our environment by creating guilt free renewable alternatives.
- 37 recycled water bottles were used to create a 12 Pocket Bag
- 12 Pocket Bag: (when closed) 20"L x 7"W x 1.5"D
- Fabric made from 100% recycled water bottles
- Padded foam core and fully lined interior
- Sturdy nylon handles with comfortable padding
- D-rings on both ends accommodate a shoulder strap (included)
- All Messermeister knife luggage is assembled with heavy duty, racquet coil YKK zippers. These zippers are specially designed for luggage applications where resistance to abrasion is a must. YKK zippers are truly the hallmark of quality products
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- For all Messermeister knife luggage products: Wipe with a damp sponge and water only.
- Do not run through a washing machine or submerge in water.
- Use edge-guards on your knives to protect the knife luggage fabric from cuts and knife blades from scratches.