Messermeister Kawashima 10" Slicer
Crafted by 3rd generation knife artisans in the historical cutlery city of Seki, Japan, the Messermeister Kawashima 10 Slicing Knife, has a narrow spear-point, fine-edge blade that is used for medium to large carving chores. It separates meat from the bone and slices it into thin serving portions.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Powdered SG2 steel
- 65 Rockwell hardness
- 15° Precision edge
- Eco-brass bolster
- Walnut color pakkawood handle
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.