Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature 5 1/4 Quart Deep Dutch Oven in Oyster
The beauty of the Le Creuset Deep Oven is more than skin deep its a versatile tool for slow-cooking, roasting, baking and frying from stove to oven to table. Extra depth contains splatters and reduces boilovers, while the tall sides lock in flavor and increase capacity without taking up precious stovetop space. Its ideal for simmering soups, stews and stocks, boiling pasta, frying chicken and more.
Crafted from Le Creuset legendary cast iron, the Deep Oven has exceptional heat distribution and retention qualities for delicious results every time. The enameled surface minimizes sticking and staining, requires no pre-seasoning, and is easy-to-clean.
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention to lock in flavor
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable porcelain enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lid is specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting, even with bulky oven mitts
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher (hand washing recommended)
- Dimensions: 13" wide with handles, 7 1/2" tall with lid, 7 1/2" diameter
- Limited lifetime warranty