Le Creuset Enamel On Steel 8 Quart Stockpot in Caribbean
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Tall straight sides and large capacity make enamel on steel Stockpots ideal for soups, stocks, cooking pasta and boiling seafood. Lightweight and durable, carbon steel rapidly brings water to a boil to speed up prep and cooking and retains heat to keep food and liquids warm. The easy to clean colorful porcelain enamel coating is non-reactive and resistant to stains and flavors, making enamel on steel stockpots ideal for everyday use.
- Crafted from responsive and lightweight carbon steel to quickly bring water to a boil
- Excellent heat retention to keep food and liquids warm
- Vibrant porcelain enamel is non-reactive, nonporous, and resists stains, rust, scratches and flavor absorption
- Stainless steel rim around the top edge prevents chipping and cracking
- Heat-resistant knobs stay cool to the touch for safe, secure handling
- Compatible with all cooktops
- Hand wash with warm soapy water
- Not suitable for use in the oven or microwave, or on an unregulated heat source such as a barbecue, grill, open fire, wood burner or pizza oven.
Dimensions: 12 1/2" wide with handles, 10" tall with lid, 8 3/4" diameter
Country of origin: Thailand
Eight quart stockpot: Actual capacity may vary by up to 10%, but the stockpot should be suitable for all recipes requiring an eight quart stockpot.