HIC Kitchen Rectangular Bacon Press and Steak Weight
HIC Kitchen's Rectangular Cast Iron Bacon Press holds bacon flat so that it cooks faster, spatters less and has more crisp surfaces. A helpful addition to cooking tools, the weight flattens bacon against the cooking surface to prevent it from curling and shrinking, and reduces spatter while it cooks. The cast iron distributes heat evenly to help speed up cooking times. Bacon cooks evenly with more crispy surfaces.
- HIC Kitchen's Cast Iron Bacon Press flattens bacon to prevent curling and shrinking so bacon cooks evenly with more crispy surfaces and less mess
- Made from cast iron with stay-cool wooden handle; distributes heat evenly; 6.75-inches x 4-inches cooking surface; preheat for faster cooking time
- Easy to season before first use; wash and dry thoroughly, coat frying pan and Press lightly with cooking oil, heat in the pan on low 20 minutes
- Press paninis, keep steaks, burgers, and pork chops from curling or remove unwanted fat, press out whey when making cheese, thick yoghurt, and more
- Easy to use and clean; hand wash in warm, soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly